How to Register for a CSA
1. Choose your pickup or delivery location
· First Fruits Homestead Tuesdays 4-6
· Neoga Grace United Methodist Church Tuesdays 4:30-5:30
· *Delivery to your home or workplace Tuesdays 4:30-5:30
(There are added fees to delivery dependent upon location)
2. Select the frequency with which you wish to pick up or have your produce delivered
· Weekly 14 weeks $425
· Bi-weekly 7 weeks $225
3. If you chose the “Bi-weekly” choose your start date.
· May 29
· June 5
4. Add selections to your cart and pay with your credit or debit card
5. Read the Member Agreement and click that you agree with the Terms & Conditions
6. Be patient and wait until the start of the season!!!